Google has said each day, users perform 600 million LOCAL searches, meaning searchers are hunting for local attorneys for legal help. Here are a few additional facts:
- 73% of activity online is in one way or another “related to local content” (Google 5/07)
- New Research by The Kelsey Group and ConStat Indicates 70% of U.S. Households Now Use the Internet When Shopping Locally for Products and Services.
- 54% of search users have substituted Internet/search for the phone book. Source: comScore Networks
- The Kelsey Group reports that 74 percent of Internet users perform local searches.
Local search engine optimization for maps is a service that we’ve spent years researching and have now cracked. We understand what it takes to achieve a “Letter-A” listing within Google, Yahoo! and Bing within their maps algorithm.
How Does It Work?
There are hundreds of little factors that play significant roles to achieving a “Letter-A” ranking within the search engines maps algorithm. Here’s a small sample of what we do:
- Citations: We list your company’s information within 100′s of internet yellow pages (IYPs). There is only one right way to do this and unfortunately, a lot of companies do this critical task wrong. If done wrong, you’ll never rank high.
- Geo-Coding: Search engines like to see the information you’re putting on your website, along with content you put out into the world wide web, are related to your area location. We encode videos, pictures, content and HTML within your website to ensure the search engines know where your business is at.
- Profile Validation & Completeness: Confirming your business listing within each search engine is a crucial step. We go through the rigorous task of ensuring the search engines have confirmed your business profile submission (we call our personal account rep) and have them validate your listing. Further, we enhance your listing with pictures, videos, description and pertinent business information to show a holistic view of your business. Search engines look for completeness and we go through long man-hours to ensure this is done within search engine guidelines.
- Duplicate Removal Process: Many times, an attorney will have had multiple businesses under the same location, but using different names and phone numbers. Unfortunately, these “businesses” need to be “unhooked” from the search engines maps algorithm to ensure your listing achieves Letter A ranking. We perform multiple checks and remove listings as they pop-up. This checks-and-balances system is performed on a regular basis to ensure peak performance for your maps listing.
- Business Review Submissions: Search engines want to show your map profile listings which have reviews from current and/or past clients. We submit your reviews to all the appropriate review websites around the internet that will boost your law office map listings to the top!
At Integrated Lawyer, our approach is one of integration, making sure you see a holistic approach to your digital marketing.
Please contact us to get started on a local search engine optimization campaign today and start attracting more traffic to your website, more calls into your practice and more clients in your portfolio!